Diagnosis and Treatment of Digestive Disorders and Liver Diseases
Carlisle Digestive Disease Associates offers comprehensive services for the diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders and liver diseases. Our facilities include an inviting office, patient-friendly infusion center, state-of-the-art endoscopy center, and accredited pathology laboratory, all conveniently located on one campus.
Our infusion center provides an alternative from the hospital setting for patients requiring medication infusion for a variety of gastrointestinal conditions.
Our infusion center is staffed with Registered Nurses specially trained in delivering IV medications for gastrointestinal conditions. In addition to a friendly, top-notch staff, you’ll also find a comfortable environment that includes individual recliner chairs, cable TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, beverages, and warm blankets. You are welcome to bring your laptop, tablet, or e-reader to help pass the time.
What to Expect
- Plan to spend 1-3 hours at the center, depending on the medication ordered.
- The infusion nurse will review your health history, medications, and symptoms at each visit. He or she will also take your vital signs and weight. Many medications are dosed based on weight.
- Please wear comfortable clothing. The infusion room may become chilly at times. We do offer warm blankets if needed.
- You may bring your own food or drinks.
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID to each visit. If your insurance changes prior to your scheduled infusion, please call the office and let us know. Most of the medications we administer require prior authorization, which can take several days to a week. If your insurance changes, the last authorization is no longer valid.
- If you become ill with any type of infection, please call the office. Your infusion may need to be rescheduled. Many of the medications that are infused affect the immune system and may not be appropriate to administer if you are ill.
Carlisle Endoscopy Center allows our Physicians to provide outpatient endoscopic procedures to our patients in a friendly, comfortable, and professional environment. Our endoscopy center is equipped with the latest endoscopic equipment and staffed by Physicians and Registered Nurses with extensive experience in the field of GI Endoscopy. Learn more about Carlisle Endoscopy Center.
Disclosure of Ownership: Carlisle Endoscopy Center, Ltd., is an independent medical facility owned and operated by the Physicians of Carlisle Digestive Disease Associates, Ltd.
Carlisle Digestive Disease Associates also has a CAP-accredited pathology laboratory on site. This means that our laboratory has passed the rigorous standards of the College of American Pathologists, the leader in laboratory quality assurance. Having our own pathology laboratory means you can get biopsy results faster than if we had to send them off to another laboratory.